Saturday, December 11, 2010

Senior Moment: Teddy Lausier

                        
Story  by Jake Radford
For Teddy, golf is a way of life, he enjoys it because of the competition and camaraderie. His hard work on the course was rewarded last season when he won the prestigious Marion County Boys Golf Player of the Year award. “After I won, I was recognized by a few people. So that was pretty cool,” said Teddy. Teddy’s coach is his father Teddy Lausier Sr. “I feel that it really has helped me become a better golfer. I trust him and trust that everything he teaches me to do is going to help me to be a more successful golfer.”
Although, this year for Teddy is one of the most important years of his entire school career.  “I hope to get a scholarship to go play golf in college. After college, I plan to have a family and, if it works out for me, to play on the PGA Tour.” If Teddy continues to work hard and study hard, we'll be sure to watch him make  these dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment