Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Senior Moment: April Grace Henry

April Grace Henry - Born: June 21, 1994
How long you attended St. John: Since 10th grade (2 years).
If you could go back to one grade, which one: Why? Kindergarten, naps!
Favorite St. John memory: Being crowned Homecoming Princess.
Favorite Teacher/Class: Why? Mr. Riedel would be my favorite teacher, but Chapel Band is my favorite class.
Future Plans/"Next step": Summer job working as a classroom assistant at my brother's preschool.
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step?" Study skills were enhanced.
Dream occupation: Song writer
Embarrassing moment: Way too many.
Funny Fact: I'm 17 years old and still afraid of being kidnapped at the grocery store.
Favorite Quote/Memory Verse: "Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more." -Mother Teresa; "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." -1 John 4:8
Someone who inspires you: My mother, she's the most amazing person I know.
Favorite hobbies/sports: Swimming, singing

No comments:

Post a Comment