Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Senior Moment: Sami Jordan Oliver

Sami Jordan Oliver - Born: August 17, 1993
How long have you attended St. John? 8 years; since 4th grade
If you could go back to one grade, which one:why? Kindergarten because I miss having nap time.
Favorite St. John memory? Senior Homecoming
Favorite teacher/class:why? Mr. Liakos because he always makes me laugh, even when his jokes aren't that funny.
How has St. John prepared you for the next step? The classes and teachers here push you to do and be the best you can be. I also have people who hold me accountable, spiritually, and encouraged me to live up to my fullest potential.
Dream occupation? Medical missionary
Embarrassing moment? Junior year; when Hanna Marcus ripped my shorts playing the powder puff game during Olympiad.
Funny fact? My favorite snack is Cheetos Puffs and mountain dew.
Favorite quote/memory verse? "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe
Someone who inspires you? My sister because she always encourages me to do my best and glorify God in everything I do
Favorite hobbies/sports? Volleyball and basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment