Monday, May 21, 2012

Senior Moment: Danny Lee Meredith

Danny Lee Meredith - Born: September 15, 1993

How long have you attended St. John? 3 years
Favorite St. John memory? When Lisette poked my eye.
Favorite teacher/class, why? Each teacher in their own way.
Future plans/"next step?" To continue learning and change the world.
How St. John has prepared you for the "next step?" Everybody in school, the teachers, and the environment has prepared me for the "next step".
Dream occupation? Entrepreneur/ Philanthropist.
Embarrassing moment? Break-dancing with a sprained knee in the front of the school.
Funny fact? I can lick my nose with my tongue.
Favorite quote/memory verse? "To err is human, but to forgive is divine."
Someone who inspires you? Gandhi
Favorite hobbies/sports? Living, loving, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment