Friday, May 18, 2012

Senior Moment: Sudie Genevieve Bellow



Sudie Genevieve Bellow - Born: March 27, 1994

How long have you attended St. John? 6 years
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? If I could go back to a different grade, I honestly do not think I would because that would just be one more year of school.
Favorite St. John memory? My favorite St. John memory would have to be when Tori and I were freshman. During that year, we had art class with Beau and Lance, and we would sing every song that came on 93.7 in the morning.
Who is your favorite teacher/class and why? Mr. Liakos is my favorite teacher because he has a great sense of humor and he's funny. When I had him in 9th grade, I was so scared of him that he would make me cry. Looking back on that, I laugh because now he is my favorite teacher.
What are your future plans or "next step"? The future plan that I am looking forward to is going to college and finding something that I am interested in doing. I honestly don't know what I'm interested in doing yet. It's scary to think about, but my mom says that it's okay because it happens to everyone. 
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? St. John has prepared me for the future because this school is college bound and is more difficult. I have also challenged myself throughout the years to take honor classes.
Dream Occupation? My dream job is to be a model but I also want to go to college for event planning as a back-up plan.
Embarrassing moment? My most embarrassing moment was when I had a crush on this boy in my class. He was walking behind me down the stairs, and I lost my footing and slipped down the stairs.
Funny Fact? A funny fact about me is that I actually went to homecoming with TJ Mottl. :)
What is your favorite quote or memory verse? "Love is giving someone the power to break your heart but trusting them not to."
Someone who inspires you? The main person in my life that inspires me would have to be my father. He is no longer here with me physically, but he is spiritually. I know what he would want for me and that would only be the best. So through everything that I do, I try to make him proud because I know he is looking over me and watching me.
What are your favorite hobbies or sports? Cheer leading, playing with my new puppy, mudding at Hogwaller, fishing, of course shopping, and brightening anyone's day in every way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment