Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Senior Moment: Joshua Daniel Layton

Joshua Daniel Layton - Born: June 24, 1994
How long have you attended St. John? 8 years
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? 6th grade because I met most of my friends that year.
Who is your favorite teacher/class and why? Ms. Gieseke's Spanish class because it's always fun and she's a really great teacher.
What are your future plans or "next step"? College
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? Between Mr. Heath, Mrs. Janousky, and Mr. Liakos, I am prepared for any college.
What is your favorite quote or memory verse? "I'll grade your papers tomorrow and by tomorrow I mean you'll get them back in a month." - Paul Heath
What are your favorite hobbies or sports? Spelunking and doing the thriller dance

No comments:

Post a Comment