Friday, April 27, 2012

Senior Moment: Jonathan Perrin Alfred

Jonathan Perrin Alfred - Born: April 18, 1994
How long have you attended St. John? 13 years
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? 8th grade because it was the best year ever. I had a lot of fun that year.
What is your favorite St. John memory? The Virginia Trip in 5th grade.
Who is your favorite teacher and/or class and why? AP Calculus with Mr. Kaley because math is my favorite subject.
What are your future plans or "next step"? Going to Mercer University to study Engineering.
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? Dual-enrollment has given me a look at college while AP classes has shown me how much work will be needed in college.
What is your dream occupation? Work with Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories.
What is your favorite quote/memory verse? Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Who inspires you? Theodore Roosevelt
What are your favorite hobbies and/or sports? Swimming and soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment