Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Senior Moment: Erin Lynn Smothers

Erin Lynn Smothers - Born: November 21, 1993
How long you have attended St. John: Since 5th grade
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? I'd say middle school in general. I miss Values Camp.
Favorite St. John Memory: The trip to the Keys in 8th grade; bus rides included.
Favorite Teacher/Class: Why? Any classes with Coach Lausier or Mr. Heath. Their classes are always fun, partially because of the way they teach and partially because of the subject matter.
Future Plans/"Next step": Attend University of West Florida and major in Digital Arts.
How St. John has prepared you for the "next step": Tough classes prepare me for the work.
Dream occupation: Digital Artist
Embarrassing moment: The fundamental part of embarrassing moments is that we never speak of them again.
Funny fact: I'm pretty smart, but my attention span is severely lacking.
Favorite Quote/Memory Verse: "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Someone who inspires you: Artists I look up to.
Favorite hobbies/sports: I've never been an athletic person, I'm more partial to drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment