Thursday, April 12, 2012

Senior Moment: Skyler Grey Doerflein


Skyler Grey Doerflein - Born: January 6, 1994
How long you have attended St. John: Since 2nd grade (10 years)
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why: 8th grade, I like that it was so easy back then.
Favorite St. John memory: Playing football at lunch during middle school.
Favorite Teacher/Class and why: Coach Lausier's Personal Fitness and Life Management because it was the most fun.
Future Plans/"Next Step": Go to Loyola University in Chicago
How St. John as prepared you for the "Next Step": Mrs. Janousky has me ready for anything college could throw at me.
Dream occupation: Anything where I can help other people.
Embarrassing Moment: When my pants ripped before the Lake Weir basketball game and I had to tie a sweater around my waist.
Favorite Quote/Memory Verse: "It's better to will the good than to know the truth."
Someone who inspires you: My mom
Favorite hobbies/sports: Basketball and ping pong

No comments:

Post a Comment