Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Senior Moment: John Joseph Klein

John Joseph Klein - Born: September 1, 1993
How long have you attended St. John? 2 years
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? Junior year so that I could get better grades, have loads of fun, and beat St. Edwards in the football championship!
What is your favorite St. John memory? Spin hugs with Sudie.
Who is your favorite teacher or class and why? Physics with Coach Ward because it is fun and we solve real life problems.
What are your future plans or "next step"? NFL or Dr. Klein
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? St. John provided me with the best teachers in the world.
What is your dream occupation? Orthopedic Surgeon
What is an embarrassing moment? When Mr. Fisher wore my sunglasses with music and heard a bad song.
Who inspires you? My amazing mother.
What are your favorite hobbies or sports? Chilling with my friends, playing football, and frisbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment