Monday, April 2, 2012

Senior Moment: Jordan Audley James



Jordan Audley James - Born: November 14, 1993
How long have you attended St. John? 3 years
If you can go back to one grade, which one and why? 10th grade because it was my first year and I had the most fun then.
Favorite St. John memory? The bus rides home from all of the away football games.
Favorite teacher/class: why? Mr. Heath and his class because he's a great and very fun English teacher.
Future plans/next step? Go to college and get a degree in the medical field.
How has St. John prepared you for the next step? It has made me a better person and gave me a wake up call.
Dream Occupation? President
Embarrassing moment? When I couldn't find my classes.
Funny Fact? I had never heard of St. John before I started going to school here.
Favorite quote/memory verse? Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Someone who inspires you? Denzel Washington
Favorite hobbies/sports? Football and hanging with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment