Thursday, March 29, 2012

Senior Moment: Nicole Marie Gallinaro

Nicole Marie Gallinaro - Born: March 22, 1994

How long you attended St. John: Since 6th grade (7 years)
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why: 8th grade because of middle school camp, easy classes, and great memories.
Favorite St. John memory: Marching out of Mr. Westol's 6th grade class to save a turtle, then having it escape, and running wild in the classroom.
Favorite teacher/class and why: Mr. Liakos, he is a wonderful teacher who knows how to teach and help even the most challenged math students, like me, understand it.
Future plans/"next step": A four year college program.
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step": Giving me the opportunity to grow more in my faith and education, challenging me to always do better, and help build my confidence.
Dream occupation: To travel the world and see all of its amazing creatures.
Embarrassing moment: I was shopping with my friends in Hollister when I tripped and fell into a very good looking male employee. I was so embarrassed that I rushed out of the store and have never been back.
Funny Fact: I am a horrible speller.
Favorite Quote/Memory Verse: "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Someone who inspires you: Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge)
Favorite hobbies/sports: Running, horseback riding, reading, and karate

No comments:

Post a Comment