Monday, March 26, 2012

Senior Moment: Tori Denae Townley


Tori Denae Townley - Born: March 10, 1994

How long have you attended St. John? 9 years
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? It would probably be my sophomore year because that's when I made my best grades. I wasn't really pressured by anything like junior and senior year and it was just nice being in the middle of my high school career.
What is your favorite St. John memory? I can't narrow down one single memory after being here for 9 years. All the sports I played left memories as well as the 5th grade trip to Virginia and the 8th grade trip to the keys. Also, everyday I spent with some of the best friends I'll ever have, Cassie, Sudie, Ryan, Josh, Kelsey, and everyone else that has been there.
Who is your favorite teacher or class and why? My favorite teacher I've ever had is Mr. Fischer. I loved class with him in 5th grade; he is an awesome teacher!
What are your future plans or "next step"? I plan to go to school and become the best that I can possibly be in whatever I choose to do for a career.
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? St. John has helped shape me into the person I am today. Even though I'm not 100% sure what I want to be, I do know that when I figure that out, I'll be more than prepared.
What is your dream occupation? My dream occupation is to be a manager for a famous country singer and travel with them because two of my passions are traveling and country music.
What is an embarrassing moment? In my junior year, a boy asked me to do a burnout and I looked over at Cassie and said, "How do you do a burnout?!" While attempting my burnout, I nearly hit a stop sign but I did get a little squeal out of my truck!
What is a funny fact? By senior year, my best friend, Sudie, ran into the back of my truck and totaled her car. Not even a week after that, she drove me to CVS from school and ran into a yellow pole while parking.
What is your favorite quote or memory verse? "For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice."
Who is someone that inspires you? My mom and dad are my inspiration because everything they do they do for others. They've taught me that God and family are the most important things and they have encouraged me to get a good education.
What are your favorite hobbies or sports? I enjoy doing stuff outside like fishing, mudding, riding four wheelers, and being at the lake or beach. I also love softball and volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment