Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Senior Moment: Joshua Jeffrey Knutson

Joshua Jeffrey Knutson - Born: March 24, 1994 
How long have you attended St. John? 2 years
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? 12th grade because it has a lot of great memories and great friends.
What is your favorite St. John memory? Homecoming senior year and winning the playoff game!
Who is your favorite teacher or class and why? Mr. Kaley is my favorite teacher and my favorite class is from my junior year, Physics.
What are your future plans or "next step"? West Point is a possibility. I have also been accepted into University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, University of West Florida, Valparaiso University, Concordia, Chicago, and Wisconsin.
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? It has taught me the necessary subjects and has prepared me spiritually to handle the world.
What is your dream occupation? Pharmacist
What is an embarrassing moment? I was pantsed in the 7th grade.
Who is someone that inspires you? My dad and my brother.
Favorite Quote/Memory Verse? Verse: Romans 12:2, "Do  not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Quote: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller's Day Off
What are your favorite hobbies and/or sports? Football and basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment