Monday, March 5, 2012

Senior Moment: Joshua Keith Baxley

Joshua Keith Baxley - Born: October 24, 1993
How long have you attended St. John? 6 years
If you could go back to what grade, which one? Why? 8th grade, Keys trip
Favorite St. John memory? Playing football at lunch in middle school and getting into arguments, so fun!
Favorite teacher/class, why? Coach Lausier, most fun class ever!
Future plans/ "next step"? I am enlisted in the U.S. Army Reserves and will do four years of college and then Active Duty.
How has St. John prepared you for the next step? St. John has helped me become a better, confident, independent, and responsible person. The school has also helped me learn from my mistakes.
Dream Occupation? K-9 Sheriff Officer
Embarrassing moment? Getting caught by Ms. Gieseke for using my cellular device.
Funny fact? Yes, I have and still do work at the cemetery.
Someone who inspires you? My dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment