Friday, March 16, 2012

Senior Moment: Justin Walter King

Justin Walter King - Born: October 24, 1993
How long have you attended St. John? 10 years
If you could go back to one grade which one and why? Eighth grade because "we ran" the middle school and didn't have to worry about anything.
Favorite St. John Memory? Junior year when I asked Jessica O'Hanrahan to be my girlfriend after the homecoming pep rally while sitting around the bonfire.
Favorite teacher/class? Mr. Fischer because we learn but also have fun at the same time.
Future plans/next step? Go to college, graduate, marry my girlfriend, have kids, start and own my own repo and towing business, and live happily ever after.
How has St.John prepared you for the next step? It has put me in a more college type of atmosphere.
Dream Occupation? A business owner and/or a K9 sheriff officer.
Embarrassing moment? In 3rd grade when I jumped on a yogurt package and it sprayed all over the 2nd grade and teachers.
Funny Fact? I sometimes watch Nickelodeon and Disney Channel and my nickname from Jessica is cupcake.
Favorite quote/ memory verse? "Knowledge talks, wisdom listens. Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change."
Someone who inspires you? My grandparents from both sides of my family because they are always there for me but most importantly my girlfriend Jessica for always helping me through everything - being the woman of my dreams! She is always there for me and is my one and only best friend!
Favorite hobbies/ sports? Hunting, football, baseball, paintball, fishing, hanging out with my girlfriend and family, riding four wheelers with her, and mudding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment