Thursday, March 15, 2012

Senior Moment: Heather Michelle Lee

Heather Michelle Lee - Born: April 9, 1994
How long you have attended St. John: Since 5th grade (7 years).
If you could go back to one grade, which one: Why? Kindergarten, naps are great!
Favorite St. John memory: Physics Day at Busch Gardens last year
Favorite Teacher/Class: Why? AP Calculus with Mr. Kaley and AP Language with Mrs. Janousky because they pushed me further than I thought I could go.
Future Plans/"Next step": Attend Stetson University with a double major in Biology and Bio chem. Then I will possibly go to Medical School and Pursue Medicine as my career.
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step?: The teachers have pushed me both in my eduction and my faith with the Lord.
Dream occupation: General physician
Embarrassing moment: Everyday of my life...
Funny Fact: I am very book smart, but I have little common sense. It's a blonde thing.
Favorite Quote/Memory Verse: Hebrew 11:1, "For faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
Someone who inspires you: God and my gymnastics coach Denise.
Favorite hobbies/sports: Gymnastics... It's a love/hate relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment