Monday, April 16, 2012

Senior Moment: Jordin Scott Miracle


Jordin Scott Miracle - Born: December 29, 1993
How long have you attended St. John? 1 year
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? Kindergarten because we got to color and sleep!
Favorite St. John Memory? Performing at the pep rally
Favorite teacher/class and why? I can't decide.
Future plans/ next step? I plan to attend college as a finance manager.
How has St. John prepared you for the next step? By helping me to incorporate Religion into my decisions.
Dream Occupation? CFO of a major incorporation.
Embarrassing moment? When Coach Meunier walked in on us singing "Bye, bye, bye."
Funny Fact? I wasn't always this handsome.
Favorite Quote/ memory verse? "Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."
Someone who inspires you? Holly Tackett
Favorite sport(s) and hobbies? Football and pole vaulting

No comments:

Post a Comment