Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Senior Moment: Melanie Rouyer



Melanie Rouyer - Born: April 19, 1994

How long have you attended St. John? 6 months
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? Freshman year because I had great teachers and had so much fun with my class.
Favorite St. John memory? Homecoming court
Who is your favorite teacher/class and why? Mr. Lausier because he loves to share gossip with us and Ms. Gieseke because she is very nice and takes care of her students.
What are your future plans or "next step"? Travel definitely. I really want to see different places around the world but right now I have to go back to France for one more year of high school. 
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? St. John has prepared me because I feel more confident about myself and my capability to speak English well. I also got to experience what the typical American high school is like.
Dream Occupation? I would like to travel around the world and be a veterinarian for wild animals.

Funny Fact? When I called a person's name in the French pronunciation and found out it means something totally different in America.
Someone who inspires you? My host mom because she is always there for her family as well as her friends and gives her heart for everybody.
What are your favorite hobbies or sports? Swimming and cheer leading

No comments:

Post a Comment