Friday, May 11, 2012

Senior Moment: Lisette Grace Babalian



Lisette Grace Babalian - Born: July 15, 1994

How long have you attended St. John? Since 2nd grade.
If you could go back to one grade, which one and why? 7th grade because all my favorite memories are from that grade.
What is your favorite St. John memory? When I got in a pencil sword fight with Lauren and Mr. Erikson's basketball team.
Who is your favorite teacher or class and why? AP Biology with Mrs. Fontaine because it keeps me interested and I love our big class.
What are your future plans or "next step"? Going to college out-of-state.
How has St. John prepared you for the "next step"? Allowing me to dual-enroll and see what college is like.
What is your dream occupation? Forensic psychologist.
What is an embarrassing moment? The pretty committee.
Funny fact? I'm a really big nerd.
Who is someone that inspires you? Bob Dylan, Jesus, and Chris McCandless.
What are your favorite hobbies and/or sports? Tennis and cross-stitching.
Favorite Quote/Memory Verse? "Resist much, obey little."-Walt Whitman.

No comments:

Post a Comment